The Blue Pen

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What will this blog contain?

Very little that's interesting to the rest of the world.

Seriously, my blog will cover two main topics: writing (and anything that relates to it) and current events (and anything that relates to it). And when I say "anything" I mean anything. I tend to have pretty far-off tangents, but I eventually tie it back in to these two topics... somewhere.

And just so you know, I've only been published twice with no expectation of being published in the near future. Not because I really, really suck (though there are days...) but because I'm not sending anything out. I feel lucky if I write a little here and there for fun.

So, what am I doing writing a blog?

I have a few reasons: it helps me keep track of my life, it helps me think about writing even if I'm not actively writing much at the moment, and it gives me a place to rant or shout for joy. Finally, this blog is a test so that I can get used to blogging before I have to do some serious blogging type stuff.

So, there you have it. Tomorrow, the real posts begin. [evil laugh]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home