The Blue Pen

Saturday, August 12, 2006

On religion

For a long time in my online existence, I didn't let people know my religion. Most of the time, it colored the discussion.

And then there's the discussions where the poster subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) tries to "persuade" me away from my religion. I hate preaching in my literature. Although I have (sometimes very) religious characters in my writing, I try to avoid turning it into a "let's see how many people I can convert today" lecture.

I've decided to change that today. I'm not going to preach in my stories (I'll try to avoid it anyway), but I am going to let people know my religion.

At right, I've added two links that explain more about the religion I've chosen. The first one is specifically designed with non-members in mind while the second is geared more toward members. Have fun clicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home